Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Weigh everyday-- Yes, Yes, Yes

Okay, I know-- just last week I was moaning and groaning about getting on the scales. Well, I decided to get on the scale after that last post. I weighed less than I thought-- just went to the doctor the week before-- was weighing a pound less. That was motivation-- so I have been watching what I eat and trying to get more exercise. Well, I have lost a total of 2 pounds since I posted on Aug. 26th. I have been getting on the scale everyday to make sure that I haven't gained that weight back. Now I see the reasoning behind weighing yourself everyday-- you want to monitor your weight and see if you need to make adjustments to your diet/exercise routine for the day. I would like to lose about 10 pound and I would be happy-- and I would weigh less than my friend Laura!!

No comments: