Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Where has the time gone???

No, this will not be some sentimental story about how years have slipped past and you look around and notice that your daughter has given birth to your second grandchild -sheez-- am I getting older??

This is about the month of September-- Where did it go? Last I remember it was the first couple of days into the month and I was waiting for the arrival of Reese and now it is the 30th. I just can't imagine how the days have slipped past so fast. But it is payday!!!

School is going good. Of course, all of my students are special and they have some life changing stories and I guess that is why I have them in my GED program. Currently I have 4 high school students and about 14 adults who come when they can. I do still love my job-- have I mentioned that lately?

Kandis and family are doing good. I brag all the time about how smart Kaitlin is and Reese is growing fast. The last couple of Saturdays I have taken Kaitlin to the library and we read a few books and then check out some books and movies to help keep her occupied while her mom is busy feeding Reese. Hey, did you know that you can type Reese with only your left hand-- pretty cool. Rex can also be typed with the left hand. Just thought I would share.

More later--

1 comment:

Gina said...

You are so funny! Reese, Rex, wow, you can just use one hand. Fun!
Give him some kisses for Great Aunt Gina! Oh, I mean great Aunt Gina.

Sept is gone and Oct is here and Chandler will be 9 in 28 days!

WHAT??

So glad school is going good, and you have an opportunity to make such a real difference in peoples lives. Awesome job.