Saturday, January 31, 2009

The story behind the pictures

Okay-- I told you that I had made 29 scrapbook pages but I only took pictures of a few because I didn't want to over do it. The story behind the pictures- I had a workshop to attend in Atlanta during the summer of 2007. I decided that it would be a good idea to invite Kandis and Kaitlin to go with me so we could make a mini-vacation out of it and go and visit the girls (Tara and Shawna) in Kentucky. Needless to say, we had a great visit and enjoyed our stay with them. We even went to the kids favorite spot-- the zoo. I really have some cute pictures of that too. Girls, if you see one of the pictures that I have and you would like a copy just tell me and I will email it to you.

The other pictures are of an accordian album that I made and absolutely love. I added some pictures that we had taken of Kaitlin showing us her mad, mean, sad, happy and smiley faces.

No comments: